Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chapter One Learning about Me

My name is Darkness (Dark full) Ying (Light). I am 13 years old as I right this in my diary. I was ranked as Hokage but they wanted me to be normal so they put me as the rest of these losers. The teachers say I look like my mom; she died giving birth to me. She had black hair like I do but they say she kept hers down unlike me I have it half up in pig tails. She had pretty blue eyes but I have one purple and one blue. I don’t know why I have two different eye colors, but it makes me different than anyone else. For some reason every girl in my school hates because I every guy wants me because of my great body that every girl wants.

I never knew my mother I don’t know if I had any brothers or sisters. I knew my dad but I never wanted to be around him. He would always yell at me and beat me like I was just a punching bag. I have one friend and no one knows that we are friends. His name is Sasuke Uchiha. We have been friends since we were little. I always go to him when my dad always hit me. He would always take care of me. One day I was home right after school my dad wasn’t home. Sasuke walked me home and we were hanging out my dad came home early Sasuke hid in the closet my dad started to beat me. Sasuke jumped out of the closet and jumped my dad. I ran out of the house to the Hokage’s and they arrested him. Later that night he died I had no where to go. That was the night Sasuke stopped talking to me ever.

I left never wanting to come back to the leaf village. I left with Tsunade; she was my mother’s best friend. She tells me everything about my mother and that is how I found out that I have one brother and four sisters. I was the oldest of triplets. I don’t know what their names are Tsunade didn’t know that. So I have always wondered what they like. She then told me the man that I was calling father wasn’t my real father he was my step father. I was shocked she said she knew who my father was but she wouldn’t tell me who he was.

I have to go. No no stop don’t touch me! Get your hands off me no no……..

No comments:

Post a Comment